When it comes to Mercedes-Benz service you can trust, there’s nowhere better than Mercedes-Benz of Orange Park. We believe that all drivers should have access to the parts, car care, and information they need to maintain their vehicles properly, which is why we’re sharing our comprehensive Mercedes-Benz service checklist.
Keep Track of Maintenance
Routine car care is extremely important when it comes to keeping your vehicle safe and responsive. Here are some of the most common service tasks you’ll want to schedule for your Mercedes-Benz:
- Oil change. The oil in your car keeps your engine lubricated and cool, which prevents overheating. It also protects the engine from dirt and debris, which is why it should be changed every 10,000 miles or so.
- Battery inspection. A typical car battery lasts around five years, but it’s important to get it inspected regularly. This helps prevent corrosion, which can reduce battery efficiency.
- Tire rotation. Our team will check your tires for signs of low pressure, low tread, and uneven wear, which can indicate an alignment problem. We’ll also rotate your tires regularly to ensure even tread wear in the future.
- Belts and hoses. Your vehicle’s belts and hoses naturally wear down over time, especially in extreme temperatures. We’ll check for any signs of damage and replace them as needed.
- Brake repair. You’ll want to have your brake pads replaced between 30,000 to 70,000 miles, depending on what kind of driving you do. This will ensure they’re as safe and responsive as possible out on the open road.
Learn more about Mercedes-Benz service and get the car care you deserve at Mercedes-Benz of Orange Park. Schedule an appointment with our expert service team today.