Taking on a Mercedes-Benz lease is an excellent alternative to buying one outright, thanks to its lower monthly payments, less commitment, and easy return process. If you have never signed a car lease before, it is important to understand some key lease terms to ensure that you make an informed decision. Here at Mercedes-Benz of Orange Park, our finance professionals are happy to share some key leasing terms.
- Residual Value: The residual value is the estimated worth of the car at the end of the lease. A higher residual value can lead to lower monthly payments, as you’re only paying for the vehicle’s depreciation.
- Money Factor: The money factor, similar to the interest rate on a loan, determines your financing costs. It’s a decimal number that can be converted to an annual percentage rate to compare leasing offers effectively.
- Cap Cost: This is the total cost of the vehicle, including taxes, fees, and any add-ons.
Mileage and Wear and Tear
- Mileage Allowance: Leases come with an annual mileage limit. Exceeding this limit can lead to additional charges. Be sure to choose a mileage allowance that aligns with your driving habits.
- Wear and Tear: You’ll be responsible for excessive wear and tear on the vehicle. It’s essential to understand what’s considered normal wear and what might incur additional costs.
- Lease Term: The length of your lease can vary, typically 24, 36, or 48 months. Consider what lease term fits your budget and your needs.
- Lease Incentives: Mercedes-Benz frequently offers special lease incentives, including lower money factors or cash incentives.
Lease a Mercedes-Benz Luxury Vehicle in Orange Park, FL
Now that you know these common leasing terms, get the ball rolling on your Mercedes-Benz lease here at Mercedes-Benz of Orange Park. Stop by our dealership today to discover your perfect luxury vehicle!