Graduating from college is a big accomplishment, and Mercedes-Benz of Orange Park is proud to participate in the Mercedes-Benz Rising Star College Graduate Program. While the thought of owning a Mercedes-Benz car as a recent (or upcoming) college grad may seem impossible, we’re here to tell you that you can!
What is the Mercedes-Benz Rising Star Program?
Designed in the hopes of creating Mercedes-Benz customers for life, the Rising Star Program offers comprehensive assistance. At our Mercedes-Benz dealership, we help college graduates and first-time buyers who may not have an extensive credit history but are otherwise well-positioned to make Mercedes-Benz ownership a reality.
Eligible vehicles from Mercedes-Benz of Orange Park include new or certified pre-owned Mercedes vehicles only, and the amount financed cannot exceed $45,000.
Am I Eligible for the Rising Star Program?
Eligibility requirements include:
- Graduation from an accredited college within the previous 24 months
- A copy of a graduate diploma or official transcripts
- Proof of graduate status or a formal letter stating intent to graduate within six months
- Proof of income, either through three months of bank statements or a recent pay stub
- A minimum of 24 months of credit history
- Debt-to-income ratio no more than 50 percent
- Payment-to-income ratio not to exceed 20 percent
Of course, terms and conditions apply, and not everyone will qualify for the Mercedes-Benz Rising Star Program. Still, our experts at Mercedes-Benz of Orange Park are ready to discuss your alternative finance and leasing options.
If you’re interested in learning more about the Rising Star Program or any other financing options with Mercedes-Benz, don’t hesitate to contact us or visit our Mercedes-Benz dealership near Orange Park today. We have a great inventory of new and certified pre-owned Mercedes-Benz cars available for you to discover now!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.