Let’s be honest—waiting around on just about anything is usually an inconvenience. Whether you’re in line at the post office, sitting at a doctor’s clinic, or having your Mercedes-Benz S-Class serviced, there’s little you can do to speed up the process and get on with your day. Fortunately, at Mercedes-Benz of Orange Park, our Mercedes-Benz dealers can help with just that.
Courtesy Loaner Vehicles at Mercedes-Benz of Orange Park
If you’re driving a 2010 or newer Mercedes-Benz or any model purchased at a Fields Auto Group dealership and your service appointment requires two or more hours of service, you’re eligible for a courtesy loaner. This means we’ll provide you with a vehicle to drive while your car is at our facility, with just a few small requirements:
- Full insurance coverage and a valid driver’s license if you’re at least 21 years of age
- No smoking in the vehicle (or a detailing fee of $100 will apply)
- Remain within the greater Jacksonville area unless you’ve gained authorization to travel further
- Return the loaner vehicle with a full tank of fuel
- Accept responsibility for the condition of the loaner while it is in your possession, including any traffic or parking tickets
- Return the vehicle within 18 hours of the completion of service on your car (or a $50 per day rental charge may apply)
Having a loaner vehicle from Mercedes-Benz of Orange Park allows you the flexibility to run errands, go shopping, or make it back to work on time while your Mercedes-Benz S-Class is under our care.
Not eligible for our loaner vehicle program? We can still help! We also offer Uber transport (at our expense) or our courtesy shuttle anywhere within Jacksonville city limits. We can also provide a reduced rate on a rental vehicle, at your expense, from one of our vendors.
To learn more about how we make service as convenient as possible, contact our Orange Park Mercedes-Benz dealers today!